Our Client is a global commercial air conditioning products manufacturers. They help customers maintain a comfortable working environment with efficient, reliable, and sustainable technologies that enhances employee productivity around the world.Thety offer a wide selection of heating and cooling products suited to a vast array of applications Designed for practicality and longevity, built to perform exactly to the Client's specification.
They are looking to recruit an Applications Engineer reporting to the Commercial Manager.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Review sales enquiries and prepare quotations for all heating and fan coil unit products.
- Provide technical support to customers, sales representatives and other S & A Department staff.
- Complete commercial review and technical review of orders received.
- Complete order process including loading orders onto the system.
- Process orders for special, bespoke products.
- Assist in the production of sales literature including brochures, IOM instructions and prices.
- Assist in the production and updating of product technical literature.
- As and when required, attend sites (construction) to support sales representatives and / or customers.
- As and when required, visit customers to provide technical support for sales representatives.
- You will need to gain awareness of ISO 9001 Quality Management System (training can be provided).
KEY QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Must hold full and clean UK Driving Licence.
- English and Maths GCSE
- Competent Computer skills e.g. Word & Excel
- Experience in internal sales, engineering design and/or production engineering.
- Minimum of HNC (Level 4-5) Mechanical Engineering or related engineering.