Our client is a manufacturer of HVAC&R equipment, including mobile and stationary dehumidifiers, swimming pool air handling units, and more.
Working for our client's Pool and Commercial business unit, this position is to grow into a role of technical and application expert in the environmental control of buildings and processes using ventilation technology, either exclusively or together with desiccant or condense dehumidification technologies which other members of the Technical team currently have excellent knowledge and experience.
- Providing Ventilation Estimating Support to the Commercial Market segments, including commercial swimming pools and commercial dehumidification
- Product Selection – DanX, Weger, and Calorex products
- CRM update
- Providing Technical Support and Training within the remit of the Technical Team – Supporting UK and Export Sales Regions
- Sales support and follow up to low priority AHU sales opportunities.
- Providing specialised after sales support to the sales administration team, supporting the accurate order processing of ventilation products with the manufacturing facility and backing up the contracts engineer with occasional logistics support.
- Providing technical sales support for Calorex Dehumidifiers for external sales teams and distributor accounts. Ie It’s important to have a working knowledge of all our client's product brands relating to the Pool and Commercial markets.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong competency in Air Handling Unit Selection Software
- Practical understanding of Ventilation, dehumidification, and principles of HVAC
- Knowledge and experience of consultant design specifications, including ability to design the best practical solution within a specification as well as the ability to ‘value engineer’ a cost-efficient solution when necessary.
- Working in similar roles within the Air Handling and HVAC industry
- Organised and attention to detail
- Able to respond to tight deadlines and prioritise work in cooperation with the external sales teams.