This award winning global business is a leading provider of critical service and support engineering for the HVAC industry.
They currently have an exciting openings for 2 x Area Sales Managers who will be the principal business developers within the UK.
These are key positions with responsibility for all aspects of service contract sales and also key influencers and drivers in the development programs and committment to first class customer service.
This roles will entail the following responsibilities:
- Managing and developing sales to exceed planned revenue targets
- Representing the company and its corporate values in its relationship with end users, facilities management companies and main contractors
- Increasing market share
- Developing contacts and relationships at senior executive level in major key accounts
- Developing customer strategies with key team members
- Assisting in the development of an Internal Sales training programme
- Building strong business relationships with FM clients
- Conducting annual appraisals with team members
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following:
- Strong Sales background
- Qualification Mechanical / Electrical / HVAC engineering or equivalent preferable
- influencing, negotiating and problem solving skills
- Planning, organisational and leadership skills
- a competitor and keen achiever
- Ability to recognise and recommend tactical market changes
- Ability to evaluate sales contributions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Numerate and IT literate, with an understanding of business performance
- Excellent customer service skills
This position requires a highly competent and ambitious individual with the potential to grow further within the organisation in the future. The company is looking for a driven and enthusiastic salesman.
If you would like to discuss this exciting role in more detail please call David Walker in confidence on : 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726119 or email: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon.