They are currently seeking to recruit a Technician to carry out maintenance, service and troubleshooting involving the diagnosis of electrical and mechanical system problems on Refrigeration, Air Vonditioning and Process plant.
- Service, maintenance, repair and commissioning of refrigeration and air conditioning.
- Liaise with customers to ensure work is carried out to their satisfaction and to identify future potential business.
- Give detailed technical reports on work completed or further work necessary to restore plant to optimum operating efficiency
- correctly complete work reports / timesheets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay
- maintain regular contact with the Service Centre.
- Carry out on site equipment installation to a high standard and to commission completed plant.
- on site electrical and mechanical diagnostic checks.
- On site supervision as necessary of service engineers and apprentices.
- Apprentice training.
- Ensure that the Company's technical and safety standards are maintained in accordance with Health & Safety Practices as outlined in the Company Health and Safety procedures and to make recommendations for improvements as necessary.
- To adhere to company policy of quality service standards.
- Strong planning and organisational skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Inquisitive mind and conceptual thinker.
- Minimum of 2 year's experience as a Service Engineer / Technician, or a completed Apprenticeship.
- Practical experience with all aspects of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, both mechanical and electrical.
- Health and Safety in the work place awareness, including safe handling of refrigerants, including ammonia and hydrocarbons.
- Flexible as will the successful candidate will be required to work overtime and be on a call out rota.