This highly accredited company is a leading British commercial boiler and water heater manufacturer. Their energy efficient commercial heating, hot water and renewable solutions are used in buildings throughout the UK.
Their Dorset office is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their support team to provide solutions to clients and field engineers over the telephone. Responsibilities will include:
- Provision of office based technical support for boiler type products
- Maintaining internal records of technical support activity (CRM, site visit reports)
- Keeping abreast of new products are released by the company
- Assisting where necessary with product testing and evaluation (involvement where necessary in new product testing and rollouts in conjunction with the relevant Product Managers)
- Actively sharing knowledge and information
As a prime candidate for this career change role you will have:
- a minimum of 10 years proven experience as a heating and ventilation engineer
- relevant tertiary qualifications such as NVQ2 or 3 or equivalent
- experience as a field service engineer within the boiler and water heater industries
This position would suit an engineer that wants to come off the tools and the road and move into an office based role.
This highly reputable company continues to push the boundaries of design in order to manufacture products for the future of the commercial heating and hot water industry. But it’s the people behind the products that are at the heart of their business. You could join that team.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Dunn on: 0118 930 2796 or 07587 772 978