This company is one of the largest industrial corporations worldwide providing high quality, efficient and reliable air conditioning solutions across the globe. By investing heavily in research and development they have been able to remain at the forefront of the industry for the last 80 years.
Their Southern office is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join the Air Conditioning support team to provide a high quality, professional and responsive support service for their range of air conditioning products. All training on the product range and support processes will be provided.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Answering internal and external / telephone technical enquiries
- Liaising with factories around the world regarding technical / warranty issues
- Assisting the sales engineers and internal sales staff with technical queries
- Troubleshooting including site visits
- Assisting sales administrators with insurance claims
- City and Guilds or NVQ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning qualification
- Customer focus
- Confident communicator
- Ability to prioritise
- Pro-active & self motivated to achieve and maintain high standards
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Able to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners
This global air conditioning leader recognises that it’s success is rooted in the talents of it’s people who are passionate about what they do, whatever area of the business they work in. They are looking for committed and capable people to join their world leading operation.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Walker on: 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726119 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org