Our Client has been at the leading edge of Chiller and Heat Pump technology to satisfy the needs of HVACR and process cooling industries.
They are urgently looking for a Technical Sales Manager to join their team (Ideally based towards Manchester). This is an exciting role that contributes to the overall UK Sales Targets.
- Working closely with H/Q team, to develop and support the M&E consultant and contractor route to market to promote our leading edge Chiller and Heat Pump technology.
- Reaching out to existing current accounts plus developing new, with a view to gaining specification or opportunity to propose our portfolio of products.
- The role will require communications with customers via client visits, phone and web calls and technical design assistance such as product selections of equipment combined with an understanding of applications.
- Excellent opportunity to develop and further your career.
- The successful candidate may have previous HVAC industry experience.
- Probable Sales experience within the Chiller and Heat Pump Market.
- Technical knowledge with qualifications or equivalent experience.
- High level of prospecting for new accounts and opportunities.
- Strong communicator with a consistent record of developing sales.
- Ability to lead and influence both internal and external partners at all levels.
- Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.