Our client is one of the leading independent distributor / wholesaler of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment, components, parts and ancillaries.
Our client provides a complete line of Refrigeration, Controls, Air Conditioning supplies from the world’s best manufacturers.
They are now seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager to manage their range of Industrial Refrigeration and heavy Commercial Refrigeration products, based in the Manchester branch and to work closely with their Sales and Engineering staff.
The successful candidate should have a good practical and theoretical knowledge of industrial and / or heavy commercial refrigeration systems - ammonia and HFCs, and possibly CO2.
Good communication skills are required as the role involves considerable contact with customers, mainly by telephone but also via email and occasional site visits.
- To size and select regulating, control, hand and pressure relief valves and to provide technical and engineering assistance to customers on the client's range of industrial and heavy commercial (I&HC) Refrigeration products.
- To issue sales quotations for I&HC products and progress quotations in order to secure the sales order.
- To liaise with I&HC suppliers.
- To liaise with their purchasing and warehouse departments to ensure the fulfillment of sales orders.
- To maintain and manage pricing and part numbers for I&HC products.
- To assist in the evaluation and introduction of new products.
- To play an active part in the Management team.
- To assist the internal and external sales staff with technical enquiries.
- To provide assistance to the Warranty Department as and when required.