Our client is an international Group that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes products and solutions for improved indoor climate.
They are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Support person to provide effective technical and sales support / administration within the branch primarily for their Air Conditioning / AHU products.
You will be required to ensure the branch’s smooth and efficient running including the processing of customers’ orders & enquiries, purchasing stock items as necessary, general office duties.
- To develop and maintain sales via telephone & email
- receive and accurately process in accordance with company procedures, customers orders / enquiries, progressing them to completion and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- purchase as necessary, from both internal / external suppliers and in accordance with the company’s purchasing guide, all items required to fulfil customer’s order.
- liaise with other branches on stock transfers and on transferred orders keeping customer informed at all times.
- liase ref. delivery, shortages and completions.
- accurately quote transport costs utilising both internal and external transportation
- liaise with the credit control department ref. customers credit accounts and trade counter cash sales.
- assist in despatching, filing, completions and other general office duties.
- assist as required in the completion on time of all month end procedures, ensuring that all necessary items are fulfilled, in order that the accounts department can correctly complete their duties.
- accurately handle cash, cheques and credit cards associated with trade counter sales and to process such sales in accordance with company procedures.
- become familiar with all aspects of the company’s computer system .
- occasionally attend site or external meetings with customers to discuss technical enquiries.
- work in accordance with the company’s Health & Safety Policy and ensure compliance with statutory regulations.
- work in a professional manner and respond to customers’ needs in the appropriate way to maximise potential sales opportunities and maintain good customer relations.
- show a continued commitment to develop product knowledge and attend training courses as and when require .
The ideal candidate will ideally have a technical background and / or experience in Air Conditioning, Ventilation / Air Handling.
Please apply now: Tel: 0118 930 4444 Mob: 07774 726119 email: firstname.lastname@example.org