A UK leading refrigeration wholesaler is urgently seeking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Refrigeration Engineer / Manager for a Technical Support Manager role at their premises in the East Midlands.
The role will be varied, but the emphasis will be on supporting equipment for UK sale, fault finding and offering technical advice to engineers and customers by phone and email.
There will also be some foreign travel (a maximum of 1-2 times per year) for factory visits incorporating design meetings with the Commercial Director.
- You must be professional, courteous and presentable at all times.
- be disciplined and work systematically and be able to organise own workload.
- able to liaise with all levels of personnel in the business and demonstrate diplomacy and professional skills on site.
- have competence in repairing integral refrigeration equipment including back bar equipment, serve over units and multi-deck equipment.
- able to liaise with overseas suppliers, rectify ongoing issues with regards to design, implementation of product lines and maintain a database of information without supervision.
- be a pivotal person with regards to offering technical advice both internally and externally.
- Literacy and numeracy are a pre-requisite, as will be communication skills as you will often be the customer's first point of contact.
- Microsoft Office Skills are also required.
- City and Guilds 2079 (FGas Compliance)
- Hydrocarbon training
- Time served apprenticeship on tools and with management and supervisory experience.
Please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.