Our client offers flexible M&E contracts, including HVAC planned maintenance for commercial and public buildings. They carry out Air Conditioning installations and offer gas / water metering & energy efficiency monitoring.
They are now looking to hire a hardworking, pro-active and confident Technical Facilities Support Engineer to assist the Managing Director in managing contracts.
For the role you will be required to be away on site, dealing with multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of regulations for:
- Building Maintenance
- Building Compliances
- Project coordinate.
- Manage and organise sub-contractor visits.
- Visit client sites.
- Check compliance reports, filter recommendations, price and action associated tasks.
- Update the in-house Field Service Management System.
- Assist in managing small works contracts - start to finish.
- Liaise, attend meetings, build a good relationship with clients.
- Working to deadlines.
- Research into and source competitive suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Have commercial awareness to compile and present realistic quotations.
- Create RAMS.
- HVAC Industry and/or Facilities Management experience.
- Smart and professional .
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Pro-active, responsive, trustworthy and reliable.
- Good IT skills.
- Good timekeeper.
- Driving Licence.