This European company is a global manufacturer of air conditioning products ranging from residential to commercial systems for businesses and industry. Sophistication and reliability have made this firm appreciated and admired all over the World.They have become indispensable for comfortable living and successful business.
They now seek a Technical Support Engineer to join their Air Conditioning team to provide a high quality, professional and responsive support service based within the UK office. All training on the product range and support processes will be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with internal and external technical enquiries
- Liaising with factories throughout the world regarding technical issues
- Assisting the sales engineers and internal sales staff with technical queries
- Troubleshooting / some site visits
- Commissioning assistance on a range of packaged air conditioning, VRF and chillers
- Handling warranty enquiries
- Assisting sales administrators with enquiries
You will ideally have :
- City and Guilds or NVQ in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Customer focus
- Confident communicator
- Ability to prioritise
- Pro-active, self motivated to achieve and maintain high standards
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Able to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This leading company is determined to find people who match their corporate culture and who want to succeed. They attract dedicated and enthusiastic people and career minded individuals.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Walker on: 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726119 or email: email@example.com