Our client is a market leading, global company in energy efficiency and climate-friendly solutions.
They are looking for a technically strong advisor with experience from the refrigeration business to support their UK wholesaler network and OEM customer base with technical advice and product support. You will be required to deliver quality advice and solution support helping to maintain the client's no.1 position in this growing market segment.
- UK wide technical support in all refrigeration technologies, including the application of CO2 supermarket technology.
- Clear competencies in all aspects of refrigeration including industrial solutions allowing support to be given.
- Technical support for multiple product lines, training will be given for non-refrigeration elements.
- To develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of competitor products and activity, and to communicate same information effectively.
- Responsible for training in our client’s products & upskilling their internal service providers.
- Remote commissioning support and bench testing of new products.
- Delivery and management of customer projects including energy analysis & report delivery.
- Management of warranty items across multiple product lines using IT Service Cloud.
- A strong technical competence in refrigeration including knowledge of supermarket CO2 applications.
- Experience within electronic control systems related to all refrigeration solutions and preferably with our client’s products.
- The ability to train colleagues and customers on new products and applications.
- To be service minded and possess strong commercial awareness.
- An excellent communicator, computer literate and skilled with data entry and data management.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and time demands effectively.
This is a rare opportunity to join a market leading, global company with strong growth ambitions. You will become a key player in delivering top quality support to enable the company’s further development. There is a huge range of opportunities within the organisation to further you career.
For more information, please contact David Walker on 0118 930 4444 or email@example.com.