Our client is a global provider of plumbing, heating, and water quality solutions for commercial, domestic and industrial settings. They offer one of the most varied plumbing and heating product lines in the world.
They are now urgently seeking to recruit a Product Manager to generate sales from a portfolio of accounts in accordance with agreed targets and to maximise company profitability for a geographical area to achieve agreed sales volumes.
- Generate sales from a portfolio of accounts to achieve annual sales targets.
- Research new sales opportunities within the existing accounts and identify new potential customers within the sales area.
- Monitor feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with company products.
- Provide customers and potential customers within the area with information about company products and services.
- Maintain an awareness of sales and other developments amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to the appropriate company staff.
- Maintain all required records of sales and other relevant information to enable performance to be measured and monitored.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company's maximum sales potential is realised in the area.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing literature and associated documents to improve the marketing of the company and its products.
- Assist other departments in the risk assessment of new products and services.
- To follow the Company's and Group's internal and external procedures.
- Significant Sales / Business Development experience.
- knowledge of marketing
- Good knowledge of plumbing / pipework systems.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- planning and organisational skills.
- proven record of achieving targets.
- Full UK driving licence.
For more information about this position, please contact : David Walker on 0118 930 4444. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org