A leading Aviation Services company is seeking an HVAC Service Manager.
The role is based on the island of Bermuda, where the successful candidate will be managing a team of 10 people. Our client will offer the successful candidate a relocation allowance of up to $10,000.
- Comprehensive knowledge of methods, materials and equipment used in installing, repairing and maintaining HVAC systems.
- Good knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions & procedures.
- Experience in the preparation of estimates and ordering materials.
- Experience in planning, layouts, supervision and inspection.
- Knowledge of energy management systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Interpersonal and communication skills including tact and diplomacy.
- Professional attitude and appearance, attention to detail, time management, and supervisory skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in reading and interpreting Architectural Drawings (CAD experience would be a bonus).
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the service & installation of Air Conditioning systems (especially Mitsubishi) would be preferred.
- 6+ years experience in an HVAC environment, construction, or related field.
- 5 years experience as a Field Supervisor / Manager.
- Tertiary education in engineering, technology or a related field is preferred.
- Certificate in Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (or equivalent) is required.
- no impediments in seeking working permits ie: no criminal record
- Refrigerant Handling Permit (or equivalent)
- Ability to travel to the US (for training and vendor meetings).
For more information about this position, please contact David Dunn on : 0118 907 6181 or email@example.com