Our client is one of the world’s leading refrigeration solution providers. They offer integrated single source of supply and deliver the complete end-to-end package from design and manufacture to installation, maintenance and on-going support.
They are seeking to recruit a Service Manager based in Kent, reporting to the SE Area Manager. You will be required to maintain and develop the profitable growth of the Service business within the area, in accordance with agreed budgets and plans.
- In conjunction with the Area Manager & Service Director, to maintain close contact with business market, liaising closing with existing customers and promoting new business using all available publicity material / sales engineering resource.
- To be responsible for the cost effective identification and utilisation of human and material resources in order to support current and forecast levels of business.
- To evaluate each individual’s performance and be responsible for identifying necessary training required in accordance with company policy.
- To ensure that service centre administration systems operate efficiently in accordance with the Company’s operating procedure and policies.
- To properly exercise management control over working capital in respect of debtors and inventory, to maximise turnover with minimum overhead costs.
- To accurately evaluate service centre performance, to report on this performance monthly and to accurately forecast short term future business.
- To ensure that all branch employees are aware of Company safety policy and that safe working procedures are practised at all times / also responsible for all branch disciplinary matters and accident report procedures.
- To identify, evaluate and manage potential risks of service centre business
- Qualified to ONC / HNC level (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Appropriate experience in Service Management and Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory / management experience.
- possess significant experience of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and/or Process Engineering
For more information about this position, please contact David Dunn on : 0118 907 6181 or firstname.lastname@example.org