Due to current steady growth throughout the UK they are searching for a Service Co-ordinator to join their Bradford office to assist in the dispatch and co-ordination of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineers, including answering all calls from technicians, customers and reception.
This role is vital in the dispatch and co-ordination of six engineers throughout the assigned territory, ensuring all have productive work as well as liaising with customers to ensure work is programmed and completed efficiently.
Excellent opportunities for advancement within this global company exist within this role.
As an ideal candidate you will have:
- At least 5 years experience working in the HVAC, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration or similar Engineering industries
- Some experience in scheduling and customer liaison
- At least 6 GCSEs
- NVQ/SVQ 1-4 or Btec in Business Administration
- Excellent organizational skills
- A focus on customer service in your work methods
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Dunn on: 0118 930 2796 or 07587 772 978