Our Client is an established privately owned company based in the South East, offering HVAC Building Services solutions. Their projects cover a wide range of building services and sectors for new build and refurbishment, generally for contract values between £50k and £1m.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Project Engineer / Manager.
- Handover from Estimating Department to Projects Department.
- Responsible for planning and programming to meet client agreed commencement and completion dates within contract documents.
- Responsible for technical submissions and gaining approved status. Responsible for procurement of materials, plant, equipment and sub-contractors to meet specification and programming requirements.
- Responsible for all project H&S requirements, RAMS.
- Responsible for site supervision of labour and sub-contractors employed by the Client.
- Responsible for ensuring that installations meet with tender document specifications criteria, drawings, etc and all to a good standard of workmanship.
- Responsible for ascertaining valid variations and liaising with Commercial Department for interim claims and final accounts.
- Responsible for liaising adequately with client, client representatives and attending meetings as required.
- Responsible for all commissions.
- Responsible for timely preparations and issue of O&Ms, fixed drawings etc.
- Responsible for all matters arising where defects liabilities apply.
- General site visits as necessary.