This leading European manufacturer designs and develops controls for the HVAC & Refrigeration markets. With a multimillion £ turnover and a proven quality, reliable and expanding product range, they continue to lead the way in controls innovation and technology.
There is now an opportunity for a motivated and confident Sales Support Engineer to become the division’s UK Technical / Sales Support leader. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing relationships with contractors, consultants and OEMs, managing and maximising business from existing accounts, and investigating new possibilities throughout the UK.
You will be expected to ensure continual market awareness, promote products at trade fairs and attend exhibitions and also be one of the "go to" technical personnel for queries.
For the right candidate there is an opportunity to assist with accounts in Europe.
Reporting to the UK Managing Director you will be involved with:
- Liasing with clients
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Meeting with head office personnel, Catalogue Managers and Marketing Managers to gain the best catalogue coverage and promotional opportunities
- Researching, contacting, demonstrating to and visiting architects, air conditioning installation companies and specifiers throughout the UK to educate about the products
- Assisting with air conditioning & refrigeration trade shows in the UK and overseas
The role would suit an ambitious, motivated and confident individual looking to forge a career with a market-leading global organisation and who has:
- a proven track record in account management
- a customer focused attitude and affable personality
- a willingness to travel
- demonstrated longevity with past employers with drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- experience in the HVAC / Air Conditioning industries
You will need to be located in the South East, commutable to London / Surrey.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact David Walker in confidence on : 0118 930 4444 / 0118 466 3333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org