Our client is a world leader in control solutions for air conditioning, refrigeration and heating, humidification and evaporative cooling systems.
They design products to bring energy savings and to reduce the environmental impact of machinery and systems. The solutions are used in commercial, industrial and residential applications.
They are now seeking to recruit a Sales Promoter to enhance business through the development of relationships with Refrigeration Dealers.
- Accountable to follow-up activities defined by the Sales Manager.
- Establish and consolidate relationships with customers.
- Improve the company's brand awareness with local dealers by applying appropriate and tailored marketing campaigns.
- Be present in the territory with appropriate visits to dealer branches to promote products.
- Supply basic technical and commercial support to customer requests.
- Report visits, contracts, quotes and all other valuable information.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to fill in Business Reviews and participate to Sales Strategy Reviews by bringing valuable feedback and hints on customers and market.
- Bring back valuable feedback about the feeling of local market (sales, relations, trend, competitors, new technologies, new regulations).
- Technical education on refrigeration products.
- Experience in indirect sales.
- Possession of basic sales skills.
- Willing to travel (approx. 50% of the time).
- Able to work by priorities and ability to manage own time.
- Dynamic, result-orientated and driven to achieve
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or email@example.com