Our Client are an international market leader with offices throughout the UK and Europe as well as representation around the world and the unrivaled choice for temperature control solutions that keep all types and sizes of businesses and industry running.
Their reputation has been built over nearly 30 years, based on the core philosophy of providing every customer with a fully comprehensive, high performance, energy-efficient system, tailored to meet their needs, however straightforward or challenging.
They are looking to recruit an Internal Sales / Technical Support person to take responsibility for supporting the external Sales Team for the Midlands.
- Handle incoming sales calls & enquiries.
- Establish industry / application / region.
- Promote company and capabilities.
- Take notes and pass to relevant Sales Engineer.
- Provide initial quote as required.
- Select and provide Technical Spec.
- Provide initial Chiller selections where relevant and provide alternatives if required.
- Produce draft quote templates as required.
- Produce draft costings.
- Evaluate export Enquiries and administer / distribute.
- Maintain a competitor dossier.
- Maintain technical files of Chillers and Ancillary Units.
- Ensure enquiries logged and distributed effectively internally to either Sales or Engineering.
- Liaise with Sales Order processing dept. as required.
- Attend sales meetings as and when required.
- Attend Technical Meetings as and when required.
- Be familiar with all in-house and supplier selection software.
- Be capable of producing basic Schematic diagrams on CAD / Auto CAD Light or similar.
- Be familiar with MS Excel / Word and Project and amend documents as required.
- Integrate with sales order processing team.
- Additional hours as required.
- Occasional external Training Course attendance.
- Occasional Regional Office / Site attendance.
Key Skills / Requirements:
- Previous experience of working in a technical / sales suport environment.
- Be organised.
- Customer Service experience and a good telephone manner.
- Computer literate.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Technical or professional qualification.
Please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org