Our client is a UK based technical consultancy. They are internationally recognised as a leading distributor of tools and equipment for the HVAC/R and automotive industries.
They are looking for a Technical Sales Manager ideally based in the M62 corridor south. Engineering experience in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry is required.
The Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining and building upon existing business. This is throughout the UK and Scandinavia. Travel is required.
- Maintains ongoing professional relationships with prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, continuously assessing.
- Respond to and deal with customer communication in a timely and professional manner.
- Present company product offerings to prospective clients and develop proposals through PowerPoint, excel and audio/visual.Answering technical questions from end-users .
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships.
- Respect the importance of company and customer confidentiality.
- Keeps management informed by submitting frequent and consistent activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Conduct market research to identify possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Participate on behalf of the company at exhibitions and conferences whilst upholding company values of professionalism.