Our client is one of the leading manufacturer & supplier of domestic and commercial extract fans, positive input ventilation systems & heat recovery units.
They seeking to recruit a Distribution Sales Manager covering the whole of Scotland, the cut off postcodes being CA and NE. The successful candidate is ideally located in or near the central belts of Glasgow or Edinburgh.
- To leverage the social housing / new build supply chains, to grow new distribution division stockist and establish foundation of Electrical Wholesaler partners to network out of visibility of sales out.
- Central belt focus with a diverse mix of Electrical Wholesaler / Contractor accounts.
- Complete area management and regular PC turnaround 6-8 weeks. 50%/50% time mix of existing customers and new.
- Establish network of stockists.
- Presenting at 2 regional meetings in Q2.
- Healthy trade turnover targets for existing stockists who enjoy specification rebate.
- Engage new spec market end client stakeholders.
- Engage Electrical / M&E / Main Contractor stakeholders across patch.
- Attitude beats aptitude in delivering the above - Confident, ambitious, resilient, proven sales experience a must although not necessarily within ventilation.
- Experience with reseller route to market preferable.
- Full UK driving licence (must have been driving for 12 months minimum).
The ideal candidate must have the potential to be a mature territory for the distribution division and be supported with 2 ASM's to maximise opportunity and deliver necessary activity needed to grow and maintain market share.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on 0118 930 4444 or email@example.com.