Our client is a world leading manufacturer in control solutions for air conditioning, refrigeration and heating systems.
They design products to bring energy savings and to reduce the environmental impact of machinery and systems. Their solutions are used in commercial, industrial and residential applications.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Manager for their Dealer network to develop and manage the strategy and maintain commercial relationships with the wholesaler / reseller customers within the HVAC & Refrigeration markets.
- To identify, establish and consolidate relationships with Dealers.
- Define activities, approach and methods with Dealers by deploying the corporate guidelines and procedures to increase sales, expand markets and promote business.
- To improve the Company's brand awareness with Dealers by defining and applying appropriate and tailored marketing campaigns.
- Be present in the territory with appropriate visits to head offices of the Dealers to establish and consolidate relationships with their board and key personnel.
- Report visits, contacts, quotes and all other valuable information in CRM.
- Fill in business reviews and sales strategy reviews with the Company by bringing valuable feedback and hints on customer and market.
- Report back to Company valuable feedback about the feeling of local market (sales, relations, trend, competitors, new technologies and new regulations.)
- Analyse sales in detail to monitor and plan corrective actions in timely manner.
- Assist with Dealer sales strategies.
- At least 4 years experience in indirect sales.
- Good negotiator
- Possess excellent sales skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Able to work by priorities and ability to manager own time.
- Dynamic, creative problem solver & sales / result orientated / driven to achieve.
- Technical education in HVAC / Refrigeration products.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 466 3333 or 0118 930 4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org