Our Client is a European leader in the thermal energy sector, producing industrial boilers, burners. They offer their customers a complete and innovative range of services.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Engineer to work from home, providing specialist engineering sales, covering from the Midlands to the South West of the UK. Extensive travel is part of the role and effective time management is essential.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sales to end users, contractors and consultants for the Company's range of Steam Generators, Fire Tube Steam Boilers, High Temperature Thermal Fluid Heaters and Process Air Heaters. The customer base is broad and includes the food, chemical, oil and gas, metal, pharmaceutical and marine industries and also important Public Sector opportunities.
This is an engineering sales role, that will require you to develop detailed specifications and projects to sell to new and existing customers, thereby extending the current range of applications. The bulk of the sales leads are generated through head office and via the web-site and you will be required to follow up enquiries and qualify them. Our client is also developing a large customer base and you will be required to find and develop new sales opportunities.
Sales targets will be set by the Sales Manager who will work with you as part of the team to monitor your success to meet objectives through training and personal development as you become familiar with the broad range of products and services available from this international company.
- A Mechanical or Chemical engineer with a proven track record in industrial sales within a steam, process or other thermal engineering related environment would be ideal.
- Candidates qualified to Graduate / HNC level with clear potential will also be considered.
- Knowledge of the area to be covered is preferred with the candidate ideally being located around the Birmingham to Oxford or Bristol / M5 area.
- The candidate must be able to work effectively without close supervision and possess good organisation skills.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to prepare clear and precise reports is essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence
For more information about this position or to apply, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or email@example.com.