One of the European leaders in the Thermal Energy sector producing industrial boilers, burners, our client offers their customers a complete and innovative range of services. The company has a long history and a very good reputation. They offer their employees a strong and stable working environment and diverse opportunities.
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Engineer - Process Engineering Division, working mostly from home. The successful candidate will provide Engineering Sales cover from Lincolnshire to West Yorkshire and Northern England. Extensive travel is part of the role and effective time management is essential.
- Identify and qualify sales leads.
- Manage schedules, arrange site meetings and maximise effective use of time.
- Produce realistic sales forecasts.
- Responsible for sales to end users, contractors and consultants for the company's range of Steam Generators, Fire Tube Steam Boilers, high temperature Thermal Fluid Heaters, Thermal oxidisers and Process Air Heaters.
- To develop detailed specifications and projects to sell to new and existing users.
- Find and develop new sales opportunities.
- Effectively manage live enquiries up to order placement.
- Clearly communicate customer expectations to the project and applications team.
- Calculate basic heat loads.
- Understand fuel consumption data and heating efficiency.
- Understand basic Health and Safety requirements in an industrial setting.
- Effective priority skills are essential.
- Proven track record in industrial sales within steam, process or other thermal engineering related environment.
- Graduate/HNC level.
- Basic knowledge of P&ID's and process heating applications.
- Knowledge of the area to be covered.
- Full UK Driving Licence.