Our client supplies complete system solutions for Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning in UK, from product manufacture and installation to aftersales service.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Engineer to generate new business opportunities and revenue through the effective sales & promotion of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and other products and services as well as to positively contribute to all stages of the sales process.
- Initiate contact and target new business which in turn will increase client portfolio to an agreed annual revenue target.
- Establish and build relationships with new clients ensuring that their requirements are fulfilled.
- Achieve annual sales and margin targets.
- Presenting to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for own lead generation and appointment setting, ensuring that diary and internal intranet movements are up to date.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process.
- Managing and maintain a pipeline, ensuring that all records and sales administration facets are current and kept updated.
- Ensure Sales & Projects Department remains pro-active and responsive to prospective clients.
- Follow up on leads passed from the office-based enquiry team and other departments and also from sister companies.
- Produce reports on a monthly basis for targeted business and progression.
- Gather market intelligence to increase growth & sales opportunities.
- Be aware and report on competitor activity.
- Proven success in sales and knowledge of the sales process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close a deal’.
- Strong client management skills.
- Capable of hands on problem solving with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including : written, oral, email, telephone and presentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Commercial awareness.
- Self motivated but able to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental issues.
- Tendering and Estimating – in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Sales and Business Development.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or 0118 466 3333 or email: email@example.com