Our Client offers high efficiency Refrigeration and HVAC systems. Thay are looking to recruit a professional Senior Sales Executive to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing existing accounts whilst identifying and creating opportunities with new prospective clients.
- Overall responsibility for the identification and nuturing of new customers through development of technical solutions and/or services.
- Manage existing accounts and identifying new business opportunities within these accounts.
- Develop and manage new accounts
- Promote the Client's technical solutions and reinforce marketing strategy within a designated area, whether by market demographic or geographically.
- Meet agreed sales-based targets.
- Complete RFP submissions for both existing and new accounts.
- Create and submit quotations to clients, managing pricing strategy and annual re-negotiations.
- Develop client specifications and influence decision making.
- Working with clients and Engineers to develop technical solutions to meet the client's specifications.
- Assist in support of technical issues where necessary.
- Submission of monthly Sales report.
- Managing a pipeline of sales opportunities and reporting to the National Sales Manager on portfolio to assist in budgeting.
- Involvement in strategic planning.
- Engagement with the Client HQ and attend occasional training and functions.
- This will be a largely field based role, with regular client visits.
- Skilled in at least one area of the following, either through HNC/HND (or Degree) or by 3+ years of relevant work-based experience;
- Air Conditioning Engineering
- Electrical Engineering.
- Refrigeration Engineering.
- Programmable Controls.
- Humidification Applications.
- Proven track record in account management or B2B sales in a relevant industry.
- Target driven and ambitious.
- Confident speaking to clients up to Technical Manager / Technical Director level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish themselves with clients quickly and build good working relationships.
- Strong presentation skills and be comfortable speaking in front of customers.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with Microsoft Office package.
- Eligible to work and reside in the UK.
- Full and clean driving licence.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Willing to travel as necessary to fulfil role, primarily within the UK, but with occasional travel abroad.
- Willing to undertake product and personal development training by mutual agreement with the National Sales Manager.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or email@example.com