Founded in the late 1800s, this global company today has over 70,000 employees and annual sales of over €20 billion within Europe. They manufacture more than 600 different product ranges for various markets across the world and have a long history in the design and manufacturing of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems.
They currently have an exciting role available for a Sales Engineer for Specifier Sales located in London & South East. Reporting to the General Manager the position will include the following responsibilities:
- Maximise revenues from sales of Air Conditioning & Refrigeration products to specifiers, consultants and architects
- Develop new ideas for sales schemes and marketing strategies with senior management
- Develop solid relationships with market partners, contractors and end users
- Improve the company and product presence in market by targeting large, prestigious contracts
- Manage the negotiation of distributorship agreements, commercial contracts and pricing structure
Ideally you will have :
- Relevant technical qualifications
- Proven experience in a similar role in the UK or European market
- Strong commercial sales skills with experience as a Sales Engineer selling Air Conditioning and/or Refrigeration
- Commercial skills to review and negotiate distributorship agreements
The management and employees of this leading brand are all dedicated to working together to lead and manage the growth of the company’s strategic objectives. They have strong relationships within their teams and ambitious sales professionals are encouraged to move their careers forward within the European network.
If you would like to discuss this exciting role in more detail please call David Walker in confidence on : 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726119 or email: email@example.com