Our Client is an established and highly reputable Air Conditioning Contractor, who carry out design, installations, PPM & Reactive Maintenance projects in numerous sectors within the industry, including commercial, telecomms, computer / data centres, health, education and industrial.
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Engineer to join the team, to serve and develop an existing customer base with some new business development as well.
The successful candidate will design and prepare quotations for various projects including Air Conditioning, Ductwork and supporting Building Services.
- Site survey visits to establish customer requirements. Project values : £1k - £1 million +.
- Working with end users and consultants.
- Carry out design and selection of DX, VRF and CRAC systems and associated ductwork where necessary.
- Arrange and attend site meetings and obtain quotations from sub-contractors.
- Liaise with Project Engineering staff where needed for site-specific issues.
- Prepare customer quotes.
- Work closely with internal departments : Service (including in-house Mobile Engineers), Projects & Administration.
- A technical understanding of the commercial Air Conditioning industry, with the skills and knowledge to survey, design and quote installation contracts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills to liaise with clients and project teams, and the supply chain.
- Good IT literacy of Microsoft packages plus knowledge of HevaComp and/or AutoCAD an advantage but not essential.
- Flexible to travel to sites around the UK (mainly Southern England) as required.
- Well organised and willing to be part of a team.
- A stable career to date with a proven track record of sales in the HVAC Industry.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on 0118 930 4444 or 0118 466 3333 or email: email@example.com