This global company specialises in heat exchangers within the HVAC and Air Conditioning industries. They continue to offer one of the world's largest heat exchanger product portfolios including plate heat exchangers, shell and tube heat exchangers, finned tube heat exchangers, modular cooling towers and refrigeration heat exchangers for a wide range of applications. They operate in global markets for power generation, oil and gas, chemistry, marine applications, climate and environment, and food and beverages.
An exciting vacancy exists for a Sales Engineer in the Sales and Marketing department of their London and South East market area dealing with the selection of all their products and services.
Reporting to the Applications Manager your key responsibilities will be to:
- prepare quotations for a variety of products
- handle warranty claims
- advise customers on product application
- provide guidance to other company departments on special products
- assist in the appraisal of competitor's products
- assist at exhibitions as necessary
- offer for consideration ideas for the improvement of existing products or services and / or the introduction of new products
- attend meetings, conferences, sales and engineering courses as required
- liaise with other members of the Sales and Marketing Department in pursuance of these objectives
As a prime candidate for this career enhancing opportunity you will have:
- the relevant tertiary engineering or technical based qualifications – preferably within the HVAC, Mechanical or Air Conditioning industries
- a minimum of 3 years proven work experience in the selection and application of equipment used in the refrigeration and or air conditioning industry
- an excellent understanding of engineering sales systems and B2B sales influence chains
- a disciplined, process driven mind set with tenacity and a determination to achieve
- refined interpersonal and networking skills
- a resilience to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution
- good judgment to make realistic decisions within your scope of responsibility
- well honed problem solving abilities
- a customer focused background
This world leading HVAC and Air Conditioning company is determined to find people who match their corporate culture and who are determined to succeed. They attract dedicated and enthusiastic engineers with a hunger for challenge. Their professional teams attract pro-active and highly competent career minded individuals able to take decisive actions and who are focused on out performing their competitors.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact David Walker in confidence on 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726 119 or apply now as shown. Rest assured you will always be in direct control of your application at all times.