Our Client is a global company, providing heating, ventilation, air conditioning and energy solutions. Their products are one of the most energy efficient and reliable HVAC solutions in existence.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Engineer - Air Conditioning to gain specification of their equipment within Consultants, Local Government, End Users and Corporate Clients.
- Identify and create new sales opportunities with both existing and new customers, with a view of achieving set targets as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager.
- To maintain and service sales agreements with targeted customers and to achieve set and agreed KPIs as discussed with the Manager.
- Prepare project design, specification and quotations using the client's equipment in support of the sales team.
- Execute sales strategy as discussed and agreed with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Provide effective and detailed reporting of all sales and business development activities in a format to be presented to Regional Sales Manager.
- To promote the Client's brand through regular and set presentations to customers as required.
- Design VRV systems from drawings and schematics provided by customers for internal pricing by sales team.
- Deliver CPD Seminar presentations to consultancy practices within KPIs set by Regional Sales Manager.
- To liaise with other departments for cross business opportunities, to resolve payment disputes, to assist in new product introduction and end of life management to optimise levels of inventory.
- Degree Qualified (Preferable) or HND / HNC
- Engineering / Technical biased qualifications.
- Prefer previous experience within the Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Industries.
- Understanding of systems and B2B influence chains.
- Disciplined, process driven individual with tenacity and determination to achieve.
- Task focused.
- Team orientated.
- Driver of business.
- Problem Solver.
- Positive mindset and outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills / good networking skills and abilities.
- Good organisational and administration skills & attributes.
- focussed and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment.
- A self-starter.
- Complete finisher - able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution.
- Good judgement - able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility.
- Able to solve business and customer-related issues.
- Able to be flexible and develop quality, customer-focussed targets and develop quality, customer-focussed targets and service.