Leading National wholesaler for the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration industry is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator.
The successful candidate will be highly organised with strong office skills to support the Air Conditioning department.
This position will assist and support the sales engineers and branches with their daily air conditioning administrative tasks. This could include paperwork from the sales process through to liaising with suppliers and customers and some technical support (training will be given).
- Inputting Sales Orders.
- Organising deliveries for Sales Orders.
- Placing Purchase orders with suppliers.
- Producing Proof of Deliveries for customers.
- Dealing with invoice queries.
- Taking telephone calls from both customers, branches, suppliers and the company's sales team.
- Identifying and quoting spare parts.
- Quoting Air Conditioning projects and logging project on system.
- Filing of Sales & Purchase Orders.
- General administrative duties.
- Processing Warranty claims.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Stock Management.
- Engineering, Refrigeration or Air Conditioning experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet service needs.
- To be IT literate - Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Good communication skills (telephone and interpersonal), working within a customer-related environment.
- Strong client management skills.
- Able to work in a busy office environment.
- The ability to monitor and progress each sales order to completion.
For more information about this role, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or email@example.com