This UK company is an official partner of a global manufacturer of air-conditioning products ranging from residential products to commercial products for business and industry. They are creating values for the next generation by fusing advanced technology and marketing power. Sophisticated, reliable and user-orientated products have made this firm appreciated and admired all over the world and have become indispensable for comfortable living and successful business.
An exciting vacancy exists for a Sales Account Manager in their Northern UK distribution district to widen their share of the market by relationship development and service enhancement to distribution partners.
Reporting to the Distribution Sales Manager your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and convert new business throughout the project chain by effectively networking within and outside the HVACR Industry,
- To support distributor customer’s, staff and branches in the application and quotation of products and services,
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships to generate future sales opportunities,
- Co-ordinate and negotiate bulk purchase orders and to assist in defining stock holding requirements,
- Work with sales teams to move high risk or low spending customers to distribution partners.
- Assess commercial and technical knowledge of distribution, management and business development teams and facilitate training and development on a regular basis,
- Report on monthly targets and forecasts,
- Gain and maintain knowledge of distributor, competitors products, personnel and structure,
- Work with both customer services teams and credit control teams to regularly monitor and manage disputed invoices.
As a prime candidate for this career enhancing opportunity you will have:
- 5-7 years of experience in sales within the heating and ventilation or air conditioning industries
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals
- Proven sales skills
- Ability to priorities own workload
With a focused and methodical approach to business growth this role is pivotal in achieving the company growth targets. The nature of the distributor customer means that the challenge is to continually enhance the service proposition, by providing a consistent, reliable, timely and realistic service in line with customer expectation and to react swiftly and assertively in resolution of customer problems.
There a is a fundamental need for the job holder to travel within the United Kingdom for the fulfillment of this role, therefore a valid UK driving license is an essential requirement. This role also covers the Scottish region.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact David Walker in confidence on 0118 466 3333 or email: email@example.com
Rest assured you will always be in direct control of your application at all times.