An exciting vacancy exists for a Sales Account Manager in their Northern district reporting to the Manchester office.
Reporting to the Sales Director your key responsibilities will include:
- The development and performance management of all sales activities in your assigned territory
- Providing direction and input towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values
- Establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for clients and other stakeholders
- Selling all products within a defined geographical and/or Account Specific area
- Preparing individual actions for effective management of sales leads and prospects
- Creating and conducting proposal presentations and RFQ responses
- Maintaining contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- 5-7 years of experience in sales management within the heating and ventilation or air conditioning industries, or related
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals
- Proven leadership and ability to drive results
- Proven ability to sell multiple products simultaneously
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact David Walker in confidence on 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726 119 or apply now as shown. Rest assured you will always be in direct control of your application at all times.