Our client manufactures Air Technology Systems, which maintains clean and healthy indoor air for a better quality and professional environment.
They are looking to recruit a Refurbishment Sales Engineer to quote for refurbishment services on HVAC projects. The successful candidate will ensure they are quoted in line with technical requirements and in an efficient, professional manner to meet company and customer satisfaction.
- Build strong ongoing relationships with consultants, contractors and end users, to promote repeat business.
- Complete site surveys, to ascertain full equipment information/design details.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers to obtain equipment/labour quotations.
- Produce complete technical quotations for clients, including full pricing aspects.
- Where required, provide condition survey reports/recommendations and energy saving calculations for upgrade projects.
- Ensure all quotations are supported with full technical specifications, firm costs and installation checks.
- Attend hand-over meetings with the project management team, providing complete project overview and technical handover.
- Forecast order intake values for the current month and subsequent months until year end.
- Uphold and promote the good name of the company at all times.
- Assist with maintaining all quotation documentation in an efficient manner and in compliance with company policies/procedures.
- Ensure that all requirements are fulfilled within the quotation.
- To assist with all variations, so that they are expeditiously completed and that interim and final accounts are regularly and accurately prepared, agreed with the customer and invoiced.
- Promote other products associated within the company and in particular, where applicable, encourage after sales for service and maintenance in the future.
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times with quotations both during and after execution.
- To inform the Contracts Manager / Project Managers of any issues, which may be causing problems on site and may delay the completion of the contract or jeopardise the satisfaction of the customer.
- Full UK driving licence .
- Minimum NVQ level 2/3 in Air Conditioning or Ventilation or Refrigeration.
- Good understanding of modern Building Services design.
- Good IT skills and understanding of Microsoft software.
- At lease 5 years experience within the HVAC Industry.
- Good time management abilities.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and oral).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate confidence under pressure.
- Good lateral thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent personal resilience e.g. ability to deal with demanding or difficult customers and persistence with the contracts process.