This leading supplier of high-efficiency, turnkey Commercial Refrigeration systems is well established in the food retail industry. With a presence in more than 25 countries throughout Europe and operations in the Middle East and Asia they deliver a range of solutions and services to customers in various types of food retail formats. Their operations are supported by European factories and world class research and development centres in Germany.
Due to continued expansion and success within the UK they are seeking a Refrigeration Service Technician to maintain and service customers’ equipment within the London / South East / M25 region.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be required to:
- Repair, service and maintain Refrigeration equipment in supermarkets including associated electronic refrigeration controls
- Respond to service calls for both contract and non contract customers
- Carry out commissioning duties
- be on call for stand-by duties
- Identify and inform the office of new business opportunities
- Comply with the company’s rules, procedures and responsibilities regarding Health & Safety
- Ensure a Risk Assessment is conducted and documented prior to all works carried out
Candidate requirements :
- 5 + years proven experience in a Service role within the Refrigeration industry
- City & Guilds (or equivalent) in Refrigeration / Air Conditioning
- a current driving licence
- GCSE standard of education
- City & Guilds or equivalent in Safe Handling of Refrigerants
- F-Gas qualified
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant handling and CO2 fundamentals, principles and systems
- a good level of technical competence in retail / commercial refrigeration equipment
This leading brand is committed to attracting and retaining world class engineers. They also provide continual training, advanced education and promotion opportunities to help drive careers forward.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact : David Dunn on: 0118 907 6181 or email: email@example.com