This specialist provider of high quality test chamber solutions offers a wide range of thermal chambers, from small benchtop to walk-in chamber rooms and custom test chambers. The family owned business manufactures and supplies its global customer base from a UK manufacturing plant and believes in building long-term relationships and providing total care and flexibility for their clients.
Due to continued expansion they are seeking an experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Service Engineer to join their team in SW England & Midlands to :
- Repair, service and maintain specialist climatic and environmental test chamber equipment
- Respond to service calls for both contract and non-contract customers
- Carry out commissioning duties
- Carry out stand-by duties
- Identify and inform the office of new business opportunities
- Ensure a Risk Assessment is conducted and documented prior to all works
Ideally you will have:
- 6 + years proven experience in either the Refrigeration or Air Conditioning industries
- relevant tertiary qualifications eg: NVQ Levels 2 or 3 (or equivalents)
- F-gas certification
- a proven track record in servicing and maintaining Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems
- if possible, a knowledge of climatic and environmental test chamber equipment (but not essential)
- electrical knowledge
- a flexible disposition with regard to working hours and be in a position to work overtime and be included within the company on-call rota
- a conscientious attitude towards both engineering and in the completion of all company documentation associated with the role.
The wide engineering experience of this company enables them to offer interfacing to almost any product under test. Clients choose them for their extensive engineering capability, high-quality construction and proven reliability. The company works to a team ethic so requires that you can work as part of their supportive group.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Dunn on : 0118 907 6181 or 07774 726119 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org