For over 25 years this Southern UK based engineering company has been providing Refrigeration, HVAC and Electrical contracting services to a wide range of clients throughout the UK. Combining technical expertise, innovation, environmental responsibility and first-class customer service they provide bespoke, effective and highly reliable systems to commercial organisations.
Due to continued expansion they are recruiting an experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Service Engineer to:
- survey commercial buildings where cooling systems are to be fitted and discuss requirements with customers
- produce quotes for new projects
- design and install systems including running quality checks to make sure systems are working efficiently and safely
- diagnose and fix faults including carrying out planned maintenance
As a prime candidate for this career progressive role you will have:
- a minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar role in either the refrigeration or air conditioning industries
- qualifications to a minimum of Level 2 (City and Guilds) or equivalent
- a proven track record with regard to servicing and maintaining commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems
- if possible, a knowledge of packs - but not essential as training will be provided
- a flexible disposition with regard to working hours and be in a position to work overtime and be included within the company on call rota
- a conscientious attitude towards both engineering and in the competition of all company documentation associated with the role.
This industry leading company is committed to the highest level of customer service with a varied client base covering retail, food production and process cooling applications. The company works to a team mythology so the role demands that you can work as part of a supportive team.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Dunn on: 0118 930 4444 or 07587 772 978