As part of a large European group, this Air Conditioning and Refrigeration company is a leading provider of high efficiency packaged rooftop units, split systems, chillers and controls for the commercial markets. Customers include schools, healthcare facilities, government buildings, retail stores, restaurants and office complexes.
Due to continued expansion within the UK market, they are recruiting an experienced Chiller and Air Conditioning Service Engineer
You will be responsible for:
- Servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Identifying, analysing, diagnosing and repairing systems and products at customer locations
- Performing preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacements and modifications
- Identifying and informing the office of new business opportunities
* 5+ years proven experience in a similar role in either the Refrigeration, Chiller or Air Conditioning industries
* Qualifications to Level 2 City and Guilds or equivalent
- a proven track record in servicing and maintaining commercial Refrigeration and/or Air Conditioning Systems
- experience with VRV / VRF units as well as chillers and controls would be useful
- a flexible disposition with regard to working hours and be in a position to work overtime and be included within the company on-call rota
- a conscientious attitude towards both engineering and in the completion of company documentation associated with the role.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Dunn on: 0118 907 6181 or email: email@example.com