As part of a large European group, this leading Air Conditioning and Refrigeration company is a provider of high efficiency packaged rooftop units, split systems, HVAC controls and indoor air quality products for the commercial markets.
Customers include : schools, healthcare facilities, government buildings, retail stores, restaurants and office complexes.
Due to continued expansion within the UK market, they are urgently recruiting an experienced Refrigeration / Chiller and Air Conditioning Service Engineer..
Based ideally : Hertfordshire – Bedfordshire – Buckinghamshire - Oxon - Northants
You will be responsible for :
- Servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Identifying, analysing, diagnosing and repairing systems and products at customer locations
- Performing preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement and modifications
- Identifying and informing the office of new business opportunities
For this role you will preferably have :
- 5+ years proven experience in a similar role in either the Refrigeration or Air Conditioning industries
- qualifications to a minimum of City & Guilds Level 2 / 3 or equivalent
- a proven track record in servicing and maintaining commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems
- experience with VRV / VRF units as well as chillers and controls
- a flexible disposition with regard to working hours and be in a position to work overtime and be included within the company on-call rota
- a conscientious attitude towards both engineering and in the completion of all company documentation associated with the role.
This company builds its strength on the ability of its talented staff. They continually challenge their teams to exceed their limits and to use all their knowledge, competence and experience to ensure customer satisfaction. They offer a variety of job opportunities for senior / experienced professionals and also more junior engineers and help their employees grow professionally to prepare them to deal with any future opportunities within the company.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Dunn on : 0118 907 6181 or email: email@example.com