As part of a large European group this Air Conditioning and Refrigeration company is a leading provider of high efficiency packaged rooftop units, split systems, HVAC controls, furnaces and indoor air quality products for the light commercial industry. Customers include schools, healthcare facilities, government buildings, retail stores, restaurants and office complexes.
Due to continued expansion within the UK market, they are recruiting an experienced Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Service Engineer to work within Refrigeration – Water Chillers as well as Commercial Gas – Combustion. You must be based in the vicinity of Hertfordshire – Bedfordshire – Buckinghamshire - Northampton etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Identifying, analysing, diagnosing and repairing systems and products at customer locations
- Performing preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement and modifications
- Identifying and informing the office of new business opportunities
As a prime candidate for this career progressive role you will have:
- a minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar role in either the refrigeration or air conditioning industries
- qualifications to a minimum of Level 2 (City and Guilds) or equivalent
- F-gas & Commercial gas certification
- a proven track record with regard to servicing and maintaining commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems
- experience with VRV – VRF units as well as chillers and controls
- a flexible disposition with regard to working hours and be in a position to work overtime and be included within the company on call rota
- a conscientious attitude towards both engineering and in the competition of all company documentation associated with the role.
This company builds it’s strength on the strength of it’s talented people. They continually challenge their teams to exceed their limits and to use all their knowledge, competence and experience to ensure customer satisfaction. They offer a variety of job opportunities for junior and experienced professionals and they help their employees grow professionally to prepare them to deal with any future challenges that the company may need.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact us on 0118 930 4444 or email your CV to email@example.com