Due to continued expansion within the UK market, they are recruiting an experienced Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Service Engineer to work within Refrigeration – Water Chillers as well as Commercial Gas – Combustion. You must be based in the vicinity of Hertfordshire – Bedfordshire – Buckinghamshire - Northampton etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Identifying, analysing, diagnosing and repairing systems and products at customer locations
- Performing preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement and modifications
- Identifying and informing the office of new business opportunities
- a minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar role in either the refrigeration or air conditioning industries
- qualifications to a minimum of Level 2 (City and Guilds) or equivalent
- F-gas & Commercial gas certification
- a proven track record with regard to servicing and maintaining commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems
- experience with VRV – VRF units as well as chillers and controls
- a flexible disposition with regard to working hours and be in a position to work overtime and be included within the company on call rota
- a conscientious attitude towards both engineering and in the competition of all company documentation associated with the role.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Dunn on: 0118 930 2796 or 07587 772 978