For over 25 years this Southern UK based HVAC Engineering company has been providing Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Building Services contracting services to a wide range of clients throughout the UK.
Combining technical expertise and excellent customer service, they provide bespoke, effective and highly reliable systems to commercial businesses.
Due to continued expansion they are recruiting an experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Service Engineer to:
- survey commercial buildings where cooling systems are to be fitted and discuss in depth requirements with customers
- produce quotes for new projects
- installation - including running quality checks to ensure systems are working efficiently and safely
- diagnose and fix faults including carrying out planned maintenance
As a candidate for this role you will have:
- 4 + years proven experience in a similar role in either Refrigeration / Chillers and/or Air Conditioning
- qualifications to a minimum of Level 2 City and Guilds or equivalent
- a proven track record in servicing and maintaining commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems
- if possible, a knowledge of Refrigeration Pack systems (not essential as training will be provided)
- a flexible disposition to working hours and be in a position to work overtime and also be included within the company on-call rota
- a conscientious attitude towards both engineering and in the completion of company documentation.
This leading contractor is committed to the highest level of customer service with a varied client base covering retail, food production and other cooling applications.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact : David Dunn on: 0118 907 6181 Email: email@example.com