One of the UK's largest and most well-established refrigeration and air conditioning solution providers, is urgently looking to recruit an office based Project Manager.
- Provide weekly contract progress (deliveries etc) and site reports to directors.
- Support site manager, office administration, client, main contractor and sub-contractor.
- Take full responsibility for all your site / administration team, oversee career development, training and motivation.
- Manage and proactively support all commercial activities to ensure they reflect the requirements of the business and implement the agreed business plan to achieve current and future performance targets and minimise risk and exposure.
- Ensure that all targets are delivered to an agreed time / cost (project) / specification.
- Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure that good business practice is achieved and that the company’s contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged.
- Oversee full compliance with site operation team daily, weekly, monthly, requirements.
- Full compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Overall design (working alongside companies designers if appropriate), order material and equipment, prepare / oversee drawing production, produce specification for all procedure ensuring correct compliance to all codes of practice etc. produce program of works and cash flow forecast.
- Ensure deliveries are in compliance with program, and items are ordered in time to maintain program, inform site manager of any deviation, correct and reissue site and cash flow program.
- If appropriate attend design / co-ordination meetings and site progress meetings.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships.
- Previous experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and national in scope.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Good computer skills, proficient with MS office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal.