Our client offers a diverse product range with an unrivaled reputation for quality, providing bespoke air management solutions for a variety of applications. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to deliver projects encompassing products from all areas of their business, ensuring the highest possible standards are met in terms of the client and their customer’s expectations.
- Be a highly motivated and passionate professional that takes pride in their work.
- Be customer focussed, demonstrating strong communication skills and be able to manage expectations.
- Be organised and able to work under pressure with strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Be proactive with a flexible approach to working hours, traveling and occasional overnight stays.
KEY DUTIES / RESPOSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of a project from the point of customer order and manage it through to completion. This will typically involve design, manufacturing, delivery, installation and commissioning phases.
- Produce detailed programmes of work and chair regular meetings with external customers and internal stakeholders to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Liaise with customers to understand any changes to their requirements and then convey them to our Technical / CAD departments to enable design / drawing revisions.
- Undertake thorough site surveys, obtaining information to enable detailed design work by the Technical / CAD departments. Once this has been done, return to site and prove drawings prior to commencing manufacture.
- Communicate with the production and procurement departments to monitor progress and control costs through the project to ensure it is delivered on time and within budget, submitting regular financial and progress reports.
- Write detailed site-specific risk assessments and method statements, ensuring compliance with all necessary Health & Safety legislation.
- Manage the client's installation teams and sub-contractors, attending site as required to monitor the quality and progress of our installations and obtain final sign-off / acceptance of the work.
- Submit interim project valuations, payment applications and invoice claims.
- Monitor and control change requests, submit pricing as required and obtain variation instructions from customers.
- Identify non-conformances, record them on the database and be proactive with leading lessons learned meetings / discussions to avoid recurrence. Qualifications/Experience required
- Project Management experience is essential, ideally with a manufacturing company specialising in either Air Handling Units or Acoustic Containers / Enclosures.
- Must have experience of working in a high-pressure, customer facing role managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Basic AutoCAD skills are preferable.
- IOSH, NEBOSH, Engineering and Project Management qualifications would be beneficial.