Our Client provides its customer's with a total solution for refrigerated display equipment and back-of-house cold storage. It is widely recognised as one of the world's leading brands in this field and offers a complete service including manufacturing, design & development, project management, installation and after-sales service, as well as bespoke designs for customers with specialised requirements.
They are looking to recruit a Project Manager to successfully manage projects from start to completion, ensuring support is provided to internal and external customers.
- Liaise with Account Manager(s) to agree project management of coldroom installations and progress of on-going projects.
- Carry out detailed site surveys to ensure delivery and installation of coldstore projects are undertaken in accordance with safety requirements.
- Prepare and distribute programs detailing delivery, access, working times and Health & Safety information.
- Attend review meetings with clients at site to agree outstanding actions and arrange completion with internal departments.
- Liaise with manufacturing, installation and transport teams to ensure projects are achieved on time in accordance with customers' requirements.
- Maintain costs to ensure they are within project budgets and additional costs are not incurred.
- Ensure duties are carried out in accordance with defined Company and regulatory quality standards.
- Work in conjunction with Sales team to ensure customer requirements met on time and on budget.
- Develop and maintain key departmental relationships.
- Undertake all other duties identified by the Account Manager or Sales & Operations Manager to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Demonstrate credibility.
- Commitment to the business.
- Portray and maintain a professional image of self and Company at all times.
- Maintain and develop skills and experience as required.
- Ability to take responsibility for own actions and projects and weigh up risks logically.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 / 0118 466 3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org