Our Client is an established and highly reputable Air Conditioning Contractor, who carry out Design, Installations, PPM & Reactive Maintenance projects in numerous sectors within the HVAC Industry.
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to join the team and provide support to the Operations Manager.
- Overseeing the operations of installation works on projects £1k - £1m+.
- Managing teams of in house mobile engineers and sub-contractors.
- Liaising closely with outside parties including consultants and clients.
- Working closely with internal departments including Service, Sales & Administration, Programming and Planning, Supplier & Sub-contractor applications and payments.
- Provide management reports and attend various meetings including site meetings.
- Delivering projects on time and to budget.
- A technical understanding of the commercial air conditioning industry, with the skills and knowledge to survey, quote and project manage contracts.
- Excellent communication and customer skills to liaise with clients and their project teams as well as supply-chain.
- Good IT literacy of Microsoft packages. Knowledge of AutoCAD would be an advantage.
- Flexible to travel to sites around the UK (mainly Southern England) as required.
- Well organised and team player.
- Proven track record of delivering Mechanical projects on time and to budget or a proven track record of installation work of A/C equipment, including VRF & single splits.