Our Client is the global leader within the Air Conditioning market.
They are looking to recruit a Product Manager for Air Conditioning to manage the product portfolio, providing product information, analysis and tools, essential to improving sales growth. The successful candidate will provide training to customers and sales teams as well as support the external sales team, distribution partners and customers with pre-sales 'back office' functions.
- Manage the product portfolio and provide new & existing product information to the sales team, distributors and customers in a timely manner.
- Analyse product offering and provide value propositions to match vertical sectors.
- Work with HQ R&D team to engineer solutions.
- Analyse competition, provide comparisons and report VOC and new product requirements to HQ.
- Produce and manage up to date product presentations and CPDs.
- Provide features & benefits guides and USP sales tools.
- Analyse and distribute key product information to UK team and customers.
- Manage product launching & assist the Commercial Manager in marketing activities.
- Become a source of knowledge for legislative matters in the Air Conditioning division and liaise with BSRIA for market data.
- Analyse reported technical issues (product & on site) and report these to the sales team.
- Assist the Commercial Manager with market price analysis & aid in setting product pricing.
- Aid in the production of product collateral, literature & campaigns.
- Produce up to date training presentations.
- Produce up to date CPD presentations and get them registered with CIBSE.
- Provide product sales training to pre-sales and external sales teams.
- Provide product and technical training to customers.
- Provide CPD training to customers / consultants, assisting the external sales team.
- Assist the pre-sales team with project design service utilising Software and AutoCAD if required.
- Assist the pre-sales team with accurate quotations in line with Company guidelines to maximise both sales & profit.
- Build relationships with customers and keep them informed of product information, delivery schedules and accurate stock availability in a timely manner.
- HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Operational use of AutoCAD.
- Ability to pro-actively support the sales function with design and product solutions.
- Good presentation, communication and organisational skills and business acumen.
- Good project management skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Professional manner and attitude.
- Technical knowledge of Air Conditioning systems.
- UK operational experience in A/C industry (desirable).
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org