Our client offers a comprehensive range of piping system components for use in most pressure piping applications.
They are looking to recruit a Process Automation Sales Specialis to maximise the full market sales potential of Process Automation product and solutions portfolio and new customer development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To actively seek new segment opportunities
- To co-ordinate activities with sales office and applicable departments
- Support Global Segment Managers , Area Sales Managers and customer sites nationally
- To proactively “trouble shoot” if and when specific problems arise
- To obtain and report back on market/segment trends and customer competitor activities
- To submit visit reports, action reports and any other reports required promptly to relevant recipients
- To continue to proactively generate sales within the defined area for all products
- Provide technical support as required.
- To follow up on sales, project leads and quotations.
- To be available for any stand or organising duties Exhibitions
- Work within and fully maintain the company CRM system, as a priority
- Customers, users and specifiers of Company products at all levels.
- Immediate manager
- Internal and external colleagues within the Company
- Colleagues at HQ and associated Companies
- Knowledge and experience of company sales methods
- Good to high technical knowledge and experience in process automation applications
- Detailed knowledge of products - method of operation and manufacture
- Specifications, applications and stock range.
- Good standard of education with a working knowledge of engineering and technical terms, products types and tolerances.
- Full understanding of company objectives.
- Knowledge of competitors, their weakness and strengths
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work in a digitalized selling environment
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to negotiate at all levels with customers.
- Provide customers at all levels with solutions
- Be technically proficient
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Confident, self motivating and be able to establish and maintain good relationships with all contacts