Our Client is a world leading supplier of energy efficient Air Conditioning equipment. Decades of dedicated research enables them to provide an advanced range of products that offer complete design flexibility to provide the ideal internal working environments.
They are now looking to recruit a committed, outgoing, professional and driven Technical Sales Support Engineer to provide support to customers and account managers in order to assist the sales of air conditioning / cooling and heating products and systems.
- Produce accurate quotations relating to the complete product portfolio.
- Answer technical / application queries over the phone or via email from customers and account managers.
- Produce wiring and lay out drawings and schematics.
- Analysis of specifications and drawings to produce suitable equipment selections / locations.
- Attend customer visits with Account Managers.
- Training support for customers .
- Provide technical updates to clients and Account Managers when required.
- Support sales department.
- Providing a courteous and helpful service to customers.
- Keep up to date with product development and issues.
- Achieve key performance indicators.
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations .
Key Experience and Requirements:
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Air Conditioning, Heating and/or Chilled Water Systems and their application.
- HNC/HND qualified or good industry experience.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Computer literate and competent user of Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication & organisation skills.
- Ability to present technical presentations is desirable.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
The successful candidate will be eligible for the KPI bonus scheme.
Please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or email: email@example.com